Thursday, March 26, 2015

Korean Beauty Store Nature's Republic discovered in Chinatown

So how I found this store was actually pretty random. I had passed by it before, but today I saw there was a really good sale on their nail products in front. They had nail polishes 2 for $1. So I happen to pick up a bottle of nail polish remover and saw it was made in Korean.

Upon going in, I saw the store sold a lot of Korean skincare and make up products. Score! Now I have never heard of this brand. I asked the sales rep and she said the store had been around for 2 years! However, korean beauty products are pretty new to me and it was the internet that really brought korean beauty products to my attention.

It was located at 151 A. Centre St., New York, NY 10013. 



That outside wooden tables is where I saw the clearance items located.




I didn't have time to look around a lot but I did look at some of their skincare products, mostly toners since I am in dire need of a good one and noticed none of the products I looked at contain parabens. It is such a big plus in my book.

They were also nice enough to give me some samples to try out and review.

Nature Republic Snail Solution Foam Cleanser
Nature Republic Argan Essential Deep Care Hair Pack
Nature Republic The First Emulsion
Nature Republic The First Essence
Nature Republic Snail Solutions Skin Booster



To be honest I am not exactly sure how to use the emulsion or booster. Or if I use all 3 items together. I will definitely look them up and give them a go and write a review of my impression of them.

Their policy is 7 day refund on unopened items and they give out samples when you purchase over a threshold. I believe you can probably request samples as well. The sales rep told me roughly $30, $50, $100 will warrant you different sample levels. Their sales rep are also friendly and pretty knowledgeable about the products. I was told the products have information in English, Chinese, Japanese and a few other languages.

 They also have amazing sales and clearances, usually those items are located in the front of the store. Explore NYC Chinatown and give this store a try, I mean 50 cents nail polish sale is pretty hard to pass up.

No comments:

Post a Comment