They carry 3 shades and the product is only $11.99 each. You can get more shades if you order it from Korea Depart, which carries 8 shades or from ebay or amazon sellers. I LOVE this product. This is a lip tint. To use this product you apply it on and let it dry. It takes less than 10 mins to dry. Peel the product off your lips when it is dried. It will leave a beautiful natural tint that will last for over 24 hours. Only downside, I have no idea how to remove this product. You cannot remove it with makeup remover or olive oil, or basically anything I tried. But that is also what makes the product great. You can eat with it on, kiss, do anything and basically not have to worry about it smudging or coming off.
Here are watches of all three colors when they are wet (sorry for the blurry picture, I took it on the subway). The color are nice dark and glossy.
Here is a swatch of the product in natural day light when it is all dried and peeled off. The colors are a lot less intense and more natural, looks super beautiful on the lips.
This is a picture of me trying to remove the large red color with makeup remover on a tissue. As you can see from the tissue only a tiny amount of the color came off. After a few more minutes of vigorous scrubbing. I gave up.
The picture below is after 24 hours of the product first being applied to my hand hand. The staying power of this lip stain is amazing.
I purchased the virgin red shade. The tip was designed to be used as an applicator, but trust me, use a brush to minimize the risk of looking like a clown.
I really love the color, it looks so natural!
This product can be a bit tricky so here are the general tips:
- Exfoliate the lips! This step is super important, if you have dried/chapped skin on your lips, the product will darken the dead skin a lot more than the rest of your lips giving it an uneven look.
- Do not disturb the product while it is drying.
- To peel it off easily, use a little bit of water and start at the corner of your lips, with your finger tips rolling inwards.
- Use a brush, because it will stain your fingers and you need a brush to apply the product with precision.
- BE VERY PRECISE, as it will stain and if you don't color in the lines it will stay that way and you might end up looking like a clown.
- Try not to get it on your hands or anything else, except where you want it, as product will stain for a long, long time.
- The product is a tint. It does not offer any moisture, so be sure to moisturize after application. I just run a chap stick over this product and I am good to go.
Here are the pros:
- Fairly cheap for a great quality lip stain, especially if you compare it to brands like cocoon stain $22 a tube as seen in this famous youtuber's review located here. Both products basically do the same thing except the cocoon brand is about 2x the price.
- Stays for over 24 hours!
- Doesn't come off when eating, using makeup remover, or olive oil.
- Beautiful natural look.
- Fun to apply.
- Product is a bit drying, so be sure to moisturize lips properly afterwards.
- Product leaves a slight sour taste, like sour cherries for the first few times you lick your lips (some people might consider this a pro).
- Product is very hard to remove if you get on any part of your body, so be precise.