First off, let me say I am shocked that 562 people gave this product 5 stars and only 5 people gave this product 0 stars. Only 40 people so far of the 785 people who reviewed this product have it anything less than 4 stars. I kind of feel like when you give people a product for free and then ask them to blog or in some way advertise it on social media, people are not going to be honest unless the product was really awful and cause a rash or something big. Either that or I am just a minority of people whom this product does not work for.
Anyway here is the cute pink box it arrived in:
They are quite small and discrete. The wrapping design is nice.
The pads are only 6 inches across and about 2 inches wide.
I used about two of these pantiliners toward the end of my period since I have spotting. These were the most awful pantiliners I have used and I will never purchase them. In fact I don't think carefree as the best brand, but it is not a poor quality brand in my mind, and these pantiliners make me think twice before buying this brand.
Lets start off with the positives first.
- The packaging is small and discrete and easy to carry around.
- I like the pink flower pantiliner individual wrapping.
- The product didn't have any scent when I smelled it (however, my nose has been a bit stuffy). I prefer unscented products when it comes to stuff for my face and down there since perfume can irritate sensitive regions. The pantiliners were very soft.
The drawbacks are the:
- The pantiliners are really small, (which isn't that big of a problem for me).
- The product is very flimsy.
- The adhesive is weak and what happens every single time I use them is that after a few hours, it kind of balls in and sticks to itself and leaves me with a mess to clean up.
- Product balls itself up if you wear loose fitting underwear. I think if you had spandex type material, form fitting underwear there is a chance this might not happen.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.