Sunday, November 8, 2015

Wish Trend COSRX BOX! Worth the Splurge?

So I am in love with COSRX. Those who have read my last Memebox post will know I bought 2 more Memeboxes of that stuff. It has never broken me out or caused me to have an allergic reaction. It works great to keep my skin acne free and is gentle as well. Due to the great experienced I had with the COSRX items in that Memebox COSRX box, I decided I wanted to try other COSRX items. The problem was purchasing the items on their own is pretty pricey, box sets are a lot cheaper because companies give a discount for the bulk purchase and you save on shipping.

So I was googling COSRX and VOILA it took me to Wishtrend. I was so happy to find out Wishtrend releases box sets. Prior to my happy find I did not even know Wishtrend existed. This month's  box happens to be a COSRX box!

FYI none of the codes worked for me. I signed up as an affiliate as well hoping to get 10% off using the nov2015wish code. I also tried making the purchase on my phone using secret10 (only for mobile shoppers) it did not work as well. When I emailed Wish trend, the told me it won't work with any clearance or box discounts. But had I removed the COSRX box I would not qualify for free shipping. In short that code sucked because it would only work on non discounted items? Not sure if that means regular discount, clearance or both. What the code should have done ideally, was given me the discount on all items BUT the boxed set as opposed to not applying the code to anything. Was very frustrating.

I was so excited to see this box. I threw it in the cart right away. I had not tried ANY of the COSRX in this box and was so happy none of the products overlapped with what I got in the Memebox. This box comes with:

1EA X [COSRX] Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser (Full Size)
1EA X [COSRX] BHA Blackhead Power Liquid (Full Size)
1EA X [COSRX] AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid (Full Size)
1EA X [COSRX] Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask (Full Size)
1EA X [COSRX] Centella Blemish Cream (Full Size)
1EA X [COSRX] Acne Pimple Master Patch (Full Size)
GIFT X [COSRX] Sample Pouches (4EA)
GIFT X [COSRX] Decoration Sticker Set (3EA)

I love gifts, especially the sample pouches. I hope they are samples of other COSRX items I have not tried yet! The stickers are meh, the ones shown above are super ugly and I don't think me or any of my friends would enjoy them. I'd even be too embarrassed to give them to a random kid because they are THAT ugly.

click to enlarge spreadsheet

That being said in order to bring my order to over $69 for the shipping, I also purchased:

Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol  ($14.67) [12.90 on ebay]
Aloe Soothing Sun Cream SPF50+ PA+++  (12.69) [12.48 ebay]
Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask + Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask (22.49) [26.49 ebay]

I did get a good value on the box set, I saved about $4 and am getting free samples! In hindsight I probably should have purchased the "Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol  ($14.67) [12.90 on ebay]" on ebay. I already had amount to get the free shipping and purchasing the BHA A-Sol on ebay would save me $1.77 which is the price of 1-2 face masks depending on what you get. Overall the box is a good value and I would recommend you buy it if you like COSRX. Unlike Memebox, Wishtrend does not have a great return policy. Since it is shipping from and to Korea, the delay is long and you have to foot return shipping costs unless Wish trend requested that you return the item for whatever reason.

Both Ebay and Wishtrend seem to have the cheapest prices for the above COSRX products. I really love KoreaDepart (they have THE cheapest prices) but they don't have a limit for free shipping, you just pay for weight all the way and the shipping costs is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment