Sunday, July 26, 2015

SNP Animal Face Masks: Panda Whitening Mask Review

I was so excited to try this out! The concept of this item is super cute.




 If you are not a fan of putting alcohol on your face, this isn't for you. This thing is loaded with alcohol. It smelled like the single use wet wipe napkins restaurants give you after a meal.

Ingredients
Water, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Alcohol, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Castanea Crenata (Chestnut) Shell Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Trehalose, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Polysorbate 80, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Perfume

I mean alcohol is listed 4th on the ingredient list. The closer to the front means the greater amount of that ingredient is in the product. This mask is basically, water, glycerin, coconut water and alcohol. I am also irritated that on top of all that alcohol they had to put in perfume in. At least it doesn't have any parabens. Also Triethanolamine is a strong base which can dry out the skin. The combination of these items are not promising.

This mask is not moisturizing, but it didn't promise to moisturize. Most whitening products are drying and/or irritating on the face and this mask was no exception. It left my face a little dry and this was immediately after use.

The mask does what it promises to do. I definitely saw some whitening action immediately after use, it might be the product just removing a bit of my tan. I would not repurchase this item. I do not need whitening. I purchased a set of these mask for a friend and then realized she didn't need the whitening products. So I kept the panda mask for myself. I do like the novelty and the concept. It is very fun to use!

I did hear the other masks are better notably the dragon and tiger ones. I will try to get my hands on some more and give you guys a good review on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment