Sunday, September 13, 2015

Missha Ginger & Vinegar Baby Foot Peeling Mask Review



So I had purchased this item on Memebox when it was on sale. I got it for $3, I think it usually goes for $7. This item smells like a nice light floral shampoo, but if you stick your nose near the opening of the bag and inhale, it smells like sniffing an open bottle of really strong alcohol. The product has to be strong to peel the skin off your feet, so don't use this anywhere but where it is intended.

It was simple to use cut where they tell you and put the bags on your feet. Secure the bags with the plastic sticker already adhere to one side. The bags are filled with a clear serum.




Here is what I learned after I put them on. If you really have to, you CAN walk in them in the house for a short distance, but it is highly not recommended. Your feel is slippery in the bag with the serum and there is a risk of something punctuating the bag or of it breaking from stress.

You should also let the serum settle to the bottom of the bag before you put them on. Also do not make my mistake of lying down, you should remain seated so your feet are facing downward. This is to prevent the serum from touching other parts of your feet besides the bottom. The top of the feet has more sensitive and delicate skin and the serum will also cause that skin to peel. Peeling off the skin on the top of your feet will leave your feet dry and irritated ( or at least that is my experience).
them off in water as per the instructions.

So I was waiting for the peeling effect and nothing happened. Until day 6.


 
 
DAY 7 (major peeling)








 DAY 10 (almost done)




 The bottoms of my feet are almost finish peeling. As you can see the process is slow, and I would not recommend people doing this in the summer. I did not know it would take this long and just awful experiences with peeling feet and summer sandals.

Overall I would recommend this product. It works exactly like it promises. The skin on my feet is smoother and softer. I would be wary of is using it too much in too short a time span. I don't know overall how healthy is this for your feet. That serum smelled very strong and I am pretty sure it has to be strong in order to peel the hard calluses on my heels. Also it is best to let the skin peel naturally, you can help it along, but make sure you don't force it because I have had instances where certain areas of my feet felt sensitive after the peeling. The peeling wasn't painful at all for me, but I am taking my time and letting it remove itself, helping it along and removing the excess skin when most of it is detached.

2 comments:

  1. This blog is really helpful to deliver updated educational affairs over internet which is really appraisable. I found one successful example of this truth through this blog. I am going to use such information now. Instantly Ageless Eye & Face Wrinkle Cream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here you will learn what is important, it gives you a link to an interesting web page:
    top-5-best-foot-callus-removers

    ReplyDelete